In Memorium

Ernie's Tire Shop 1930s-2012

Ernie’s Tire Shop 1930s-2012

Originally Ernie’s Tire Shop, eventually Grosjean’s Station, now approximately 10 parking spaces. With forethought, this beautiful building could have been moved to another location and opened as a diner or other quaint business.

east-4thHouse on East 4th to be torn down for parking lot (2016).

huttig-house-2

Lost to fire 2016. Huttig Mansion, 315 West 3rd St. built in 1892 by William & Harry Huttig.

f42bc5d2-7e5f-4beb-a207-74f235e08a2a

Huttig’s Manufacturing partly torn down to update headquarters. (2016)

fullsizerender-2

Jail on the corner of Walnut and 4th Street (2016).

fullsizerender

img_3650

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jefferson Elementary School 1000 Mulberry Avenue (2016).

img_3647